Merrick Law | Portland Oregon
Jeff Merrick loves the law and loves helping people understand their legal rights, seek justice and obtain closure. Jeff, founder of Merrick Law, LLC., has been an attorney since 1984, and has fought for people on important matters both simple and complex.
In addition to his work as a attorney, Jeff Merrick has served as a mediator since 2012 through Merrick Mediation. Because most cases settle before trial, his mediation work gives him insight and skills that help his law clients.
COVID – 19: Legal counsel available available by telephone and zoom.
- Against Lawyers – Legal malpractice, fraud, theft, breach of fiduciary duty
- Against Employers – Retaliation, discrimination, harassment and other claims
- Against Bars and Drunks – Liquor Liability for personal injury and death
- Against the Government – What to do when a public body withholds public rcords.
- Acquired Brain Injury: Traumatic and Anoxic
- Pediatric Law – litigation on behalf of children for personal injury (car wrecks, medical malpractice, school injuries) and abuse claims.
Merrick Law, LLC. limits the number of people we help so that we may to devote the right amount of time and attention to each client. Whether or not we work together, we wish you the best of luck with whatever problem makes you search for an attorney.
“You have been a terrific help to me with all your diligent efforts. I have been very fortunate to have been referred to you. I know you have spend a lot of time on these issues, and I certainly do appreciate that. Thank you so much.