1. Homelessness: Oregon is the Model of Failure.
2. What is our current policy making process.
3. What do successful jurisdictions do differently?
4. What does the past teach us about what works and what does not work?
A. Concentrating service-dependent people creates ghettos that are unhealthful for the people served and for the neighborhood.
B. Mass shelters provide fertile ground for the spread of contagious disease.
C. Work programs work.
D. Open LEADERSHIP founded upon data and performance is critical to success
E. Housing First, NOT Mass Shelters
5. What can mere citizens do?