It took extensive briefing to four different judicial officers over seven months. Finally, I obtained an order compelling the City of Portland to disclose public records. Here’s the report from The Oregonian.
Oregonian Reports on my Public Records Win.
By kakemasterJanuary 12, 2018June 5th, 2018No Comments
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Join 9 other subscribers
- Portland to pay $250,000 to settle my Public Records Lawsuit
- City of Portland Violated Public Records Law by Overcharging Requesters.
- Past supervisor may be sued for badmouthing former employee.
- How to seek justice from a dishonest attorney.
- The Bialostosky v. Teri Cummings public records case is a misfire, not a precedent