It took extensive briefing to four different judicial officers over seven months. Finally, I obtained an order compelling the City of Portland to disclose public records. Here’s the report from The Oregonian.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- City of Portland Violated Public Records Law by Overcharging Requesters.
- Past supervisor may be sued for badmouthing former employee.
- How to seek justice from a dishonest attorney.
- The Bialostosky v. Teri Cummings public records case is a misfire, not a precedent
- Oregon disbars lawyer 16 months after his arrest on 56 counts of sex crimes.